Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Favorite Resources

Obviously the Bible is by far our best resource and we all should make it our life's goal to learn and know God's word more and more. However, I know that many folks want know what other books and resources have helped me in my journey. Below is the Short list of resources that have been very influential to my Faith. I have marked with an asterisk my most treasured resources.

Note: I am an auditory learner so many of these are audio resources.
The Items in Blue are only in audio format only

Intimacy and Walking with God:
Developing a Conversational Relationship with God-Ransomed Heart
*
Intimacy with God-Gary Oates
*
Walking with God-John Eldredge
*
How to Fall and Stay in love with Jesus-Nancy Leigh DeMoss
How to hear the voice of God in a Noisy World-Teresa Seputis
The Pursuit of God A.W. Tozer
Experiencing God-Henry Blackaby
The Secret Place-Dr Dale Fife
Why not waste time with God-Mike Evans
Listening Prayer: learning to hear God’s voice and keep a prayer journal

The Christian Life:

***
The 4 Streams-Ransomed Heart***
*
The Utter Relief of Holiness-Ransomed Heart
My Utmost for His Highest-Oswald Chambers
*
Wild at Heart Bootcamp(For Men)-John Eldredge
Captivating (For Women)-John Eldredge
Crises of Care in the Christian Community-Larry Crabb

Faith, Healing, Prayer and Spiritual Warfare:
*
The Healing Light-Agnes Sanford
*
Learning to do what Jesus Did-Wholeness Ministries
**
Healing the Broken Hearted-Kathi Oates
**
The Hope of Prayer-Ransomed Heart
Victory over the darkness-Neil Anderson
Healing Presence: Curing the Soul through Union with Christ-Leanne Payne

No comments: